We are enjoying the Georgia spring. It is fun to see all the trees blossoming and bushes bursting with azalias. Everything is getting green again after a long 'brown' season. When Chris got home from work on Wednesday we packed a picnic lunch and headed up to Callaway gardens to see our favorite park in the spring. We ate, played at the playground, went for a walk by the beach and then explored a new trail with beautiful flowers, lakes and bridges. A great night.
How beautiful. I can see why it is a favorite. We finally got sun here today...yeah! A first for sure around here. Georgia looks great, I just hope NC is at wonderful. I am looking forward to it.
Oh - I took the pictures on North Fort, American Lake. Over by where graduation was.
Looks like so much fun. We were getting a taste of spring in California at the same time, but Utah isn't anywhere close to a real spring. Maybe someday . . .
5 comments:
How fun to have spring! We may never get it...it keeps snowing here. How fun to have new adventures every day! Love you all.
what a beautiful park. that looks like a lot of fun. love how your kids always match.
How beautiful. I can see why it is a favorite. We finally got sun here today...yeah! A first for sure around here. Georgia looks great, I just hope NC is at wonderful. I am looking forward to it.
Oh - I took the pictures on North Fort, American Lake. Over by where graduation was.
Wow! I'm pretty sure your family goes more places, does more fun things, and has more time to do it than most I know! Good organizing Lisa!
Looks like so much fun. We were getting a taste of spring in California at the same time, but Utah isn't anywhere close to a real spring. Maybe someday . . .
Post a Comment