Johnson Family

Johnson Family

April 1, 2008

four months old


Luke - 4 months old
Weight: 15 pounds 14 ounces - 75th percentile
Length: 25.5 inches - 75th percentile
Head circumference 16.6 inches - 50th percentile


I love this age... when you just have to say his name and he breaks into a huge grin, or when he's so excited he can't help but stick his tongue out. He's also started giggling in the last month, loves grabbing his toys, drools lots, pulls his soother out and has started to suck his thumb.

Chris and I were just talking about how spoiled Lukey is. He has an exersaucer in our room, a swing in the family room, a portable swing which stays in my master bathroom, a mat and hanging toys in the family room, a jolly jumper upstairs in the bonus room, his bumbo which goes everywhere and one daddy who loves to hold him, not to mention four siblings who like to carry him around and make him happy. It's no wonder this baby boy hasn't learned to roll over... he's never on the floor! Tummy time... what's that? The problem is, what can you see while you're lying on the floor? and this little Mr. likes to see what's going on... so up he goes. He has figured out how to get his way too... (see bottom picture) and has the whole family wrapped around his finger. Don't grow up too fast little man.



He is actually playing in his exersaucer now. Ok, he can only twirl these loud little rollers but he concentrates really hard and does it over and over. So fun!



And he loves to laugh when Dad or Mom tickle him!





10 comments:

The Seaquist Family said...

What an adorable little boy. I'm laughing about the tummy time. We actually had to "have" a time where we put Ava down. They are just too fun to hold! Guess Luke had had enough pictures and he wanted Mommy to hold him. How cute he is!

Ang said...

Luckily they learn to crawl anyway. Elli wouldn't let us put her down for anything, but when she was ready (maybe a little later than others, but good for her!) she started crawling. She's so much happier too now that she gets around on her own! That Luke is a handsome kid! You can just see the little man in him.

Marilee said...

He is so cute Lisa! I can't believe what a little chumba he is! He's so chubby!

Amy Silva said...

Awwwee! He'd have anyone wrapped around his little finger.

Staci said...

How can you not be wrapped around his little finger with those adorable cheeks. I just want to squeeze them.

Lindsey said...

He is such a doll and what a chunk! I think Haylee only weighs a couple more pounds than him. We'll have to see who's bigger in July. I'm pretty sure both Haylee and Luke will beat Kayla in the size department.

Jamie C. said...

wow, little Luke does live like a king! All those toys in all your rooms! I love him in that first picture, he's super cute...I love little baby boys in orange!

Shelley said...

Love that little Lukey! If we were there we for sure wouldn't put him down...how could anyone?

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I wish we had been able to come visit last week and seen the chubby baby with our own eyes!
Ashlyn & Kyle

Nikole said...

He is sooo cute! We are dying to see him. It makes July seem too far away.