When we lived in Washington we often drove home from church through Steilacoom and stopped at our favorite little park. The one with the wooden swing, white platform, and gorgeous view of the Puget Sound. Every Easter we stopped so I could take pictures of the kids running around in their Easter dresses, sitting on the big fence, Ryan always climbing a tree... Now that we live in Georgia we had to find a new park for the same purpose. We did, and this one is on our way home from church too.
13 comments:
Darling pictures, darling kids, and darling dresses. Thanks.
Ditto what your mom said!
My favorite photo is the one of the four kids on four different posts.
What a great looking sweet family you have. I love the last picture on the slide show of all the kids together. Ryan looks so proud to be big brother to them all. I miss your kids...you too of corse!
look at how cute they are? adorable.
So fun to find new places to explore! Such darling kids. Little Luke is getting so big! Love you all!
Your girls look so cute and I love the boys vests. Um, can Luke send some hair over to Haylee?
Oh, to live in a world with high speed internet....what is that like? Just a few more months and I'll actually be able to see your slide show. Yep, you got it. Us dial-upers can't see any slide shows/videos/or anything else technically cool you post on your blog. So sad for me. But just think how much fun I am going to have once we get to NC and I sit back and enjoy my high speed internet and spend hours going back to "older posts" to see all of the cute things my friends have posted. I mean really, do I worry about the house we will find? NOPE - I am just too excited for my new internet! At least I saw Luke and his cute little outfit.
cute pics, Lisa. Luke looks like such a big boy! We can't wait to meet him!
Such cute pictures. Your kids are so beautiful, it's like your own little Gap ad!
I love the pictures! What gorgeous kids you have.
You found the perfect place for Easter pictures! I love the one where each of your kids is standing on a post. That should be an annual pictures for sure! Was there one more for Luke? I love the green and white!
We just stopped at the steilacoom park this past sunday. Didn't have the Easter dresses on...but the sun was out this past Sunday. Glad you found a new park, even better on the way home from church.
Post a Comment