Johnson Family

Johnson Family

March 20, 2008

excited for easter

Who else bought these cute bunny ears at Target's dollar spot? I found them there a month ago and after letting Emily and Megan wear them around the store for an hour, I bought them and hid them away for a morning just like today. Our Easter bunny comes on Saturday. Just two more days!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is the cutest bunny I have ever seen!

Staci said...

Just too cute is all I have to say.

Lindsey said...

She looks so big! I can't believe she's almost three

Ang said...

What a cutie! I can't believe it's already Easter in a few days. It's so early this year. I didn't even have a chance to look for Easter dresses. It's too cold anyway....we'd all need to wear sweaters and tights and heavy coats and boots with all our snow! Have a great Easter weekend!

Jamie C. said...

Maybe our bunny should come on Saturday too...I kinda like that idea! Megan is sweet! I miss seeing her running around. She had the cutest little trot!

The Seaquist Family said...

Love the Saturday idea. Obviously wasn't ready for that this year. I am finding that I'm not ready for a lot of things right now...unless it has to do with selling the house. Love the ears and an adorable picture. I somehow missed those at the dollar spot. bummer. Ava would have loved those.

Nikole said...

Megan is so cute. I love the bunny ears!