Man, I don't realize how behind I am in updating until I see three new posts on your blog. Love the Luke pics, love the "snow", and who doesn't love Seinfeld? We will definitely have to bring the video up to Idaho for some laughs.
I think I like his shirt a lot....don't I? cute kid. We can't wait to really meet him, although it feels like I already know him too with all the pics and notes about him.
9 comments:
He is darling right down to his church shirt! I love baby boys!
He is a handsome kid. Nice photos Lisa!
He is too precious!
Luke is still so cute! Tyler has that shirt and wore it to Church yesterday.
Man, I don't realize how behind I am in updating until I see three new posts on your blog. Love the Luke pics, love the "snow", and who doesn't love Seinfeld? We will definitely have to bring the video up to Idaho for some laughs.
Love the pics lisa. It looks like he is having an epiphany.
Pic 1: Perplexed
Pic 2: Enlightened
Pic 3: Thrilled
Look at those adorable HUGE eyes and chubby cheeks! He is soooo cute!
LOVE the pictures and who couldn't love that cute chubby face.
I think I like his shirt a lot....don't I? cute kid. We can't wait to really meet him, although it feels like I already know him too with all the pics and notes about him.
Post a Comment