
On Friday night Chris and I went to see Jerry Seinfeld. We have been fans for years now, ever since Adam and Marilee showed us his 'I'm telling you for the Last Time' stand up DVD and we passed it on to our family and friends. We've been quoting Jerry lines for years... and now we have a few more to add to our list. It was fun to see him live. We had great seats and enjoyed all his funny actions, perfect timing and classic jerry-isms up close and personal. It was also the first time we've left Luke. We've been prepping him with a bottle of formula just for this night, and he did great. I think we'll have to plan some more Luke-free dates!
6 comments:
I've wanted to see him for a long time. I've been checking his tour dates and locations for some time now, but Rexburg just isn't on his list of places to go. Nuts.
That is one of my must do's for the year! We still watch the reruns of Seinfeld anytime we get a chance.
There hasn't been a show that compares.
Lori
That's so fun! I love Seinfeld! Did he talk about the baby moving furniture? I can't wait for his new stuff to come out on DVD. I need to see it again.
oh so fun! I had a huge perma-smile on my face the whole night when we saw him live. A few hours of just pure enjoyment.
I think it is so funny how we change as parents. With Chase I didn't leavr him until he was 2. then as the girls came that time got shorter. We have already left Sara twice. I love it! Have you ever heard his stand up about Halloween? That is our family favorite. If you haven't let me know and I will send you a copy. It's that good:-)
WE are SOOOOOO jealous!!! How much fun that must have been to see Jerry LIVE!!! I'll bet you laughed yourselves silly. We love us some Jerry that is for sure!! Glad little Luke did so well for your first time leaving him. It's always a little scary the first time! Love you guys!
Post a Comment