Johnson Family

Johnson Family

April 29, 2008

walton family ohio trip


As is tradition on Walton family vacations... we spent the last night on our Ohio trip looking through the pictures we'd taken throughout the week (again) and coming up with our 'best of' pictures to share with everyone else. With seven digital cameras...including five Nikon D40's and one Nikon D80 I'd say we take quite a few pictures -- and we love it! Usually after our trips together we have well over two thousand pictures and this trip was no exception... although I didn't take the time to actually count. That makes for several hours of downloading, organizing, deleting, and scanning for the perfect shots -- and although I'm not done I at least have a few to post.

We all arrived in Ohio last Saturday. My brother Dan lives there with his wife and kids while he attends The Ohio State University for an Orthadontic residency. On Sunday after church we headed to a nearby park for some family pictures. We had a great time of course and have countless pictures to prove it.

Amy, Mike, Scott, Mom, Dad, Dan, me and Brian

The girls... Elisha, Lisa, Mom, Amy, Sarah

The sasha pose... last year Mike met someone who asked him to "make picture of me" and then in every picture struck this pose. His name was Sasha -- and little does he know that his poses have become legendary.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Lisq. We did have fun.

Shelley said...

Such fun pictures...you all look like you were having a lot of fun.So great to be together!

Ang said...

So who actually took all the pictures? They all turned out so good! What a gorgeous family. How fun to get everyone together....that must have been really special especially since you are all spread out everywhere.

Jennifer said...

I love the Sasha pose! Your family looks like they are lots of fun to be with. The kids "masterpices" are beautiful. My children are in knots that the Crawfords are going to Disneyworld with you. Hope you have a really great time.

Elisa said...

Possibly the most photogenic family I've ever met! I was wondering who would be the first to post on your vacation, I guess you were!

The Seaquist Family said...

Looks like as usual you had a blast. (Have you ever gone on vacation and not had fun?) I can only imagine the great pictures you have with that many cameras rolling. Love the family picture by the way! I hope we can get one half as good.

Nikole said...

Those are great pictures. I love that spot too.

Amy Silva said...

Your new family photo looks so good. That sasha pose photo just cracks me up. He really did know how to spice up a boring photo.

Sarah said...

How fun Lisa!! Love the pics. Isn't family great? Nothing compares . . .