Johnson Family

Johnson Family

May 13, 2008

The rest of our time in Ohio was spent...

eating great food
flexing
performing
looking for more frogs
playing games
being with cousins
going to an airplane museum
more flexing
visiting Dan's Ortho clinic
having good one on one talks
smiling
and most importantly... becoming closer.

8 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

Too Cute! Love all the photos you chose and the comments made. We had a good time with everyone. Can't wait to do it again for Christmas!

Elisha and Scott said...

Oh, about the family photo with the pink border......no idea. I just uploaded the picture and out it came.????

Ang said...

Sounds like a great vacation. We did something like that a few years ago with all the extended family and it was wonderful. My favorite picture is of you guys in the phone booth. Funny!

Jennifer said...

This might be my favorite ever post. What a fun family you have!

The Seaquist Family said...

What a fun trip. I keep thinking how amazing your parents are - to have children who love one another. I hope our kids will be that way as adults. Glad you had so much fun!

Sarah Walton said...

What a great way to wrap up the trip! I need to get on it and post about the trip, but maybe I should just direct everyone to your blog! haha....

Staci said...

what a great family vacation. we haven't been to kirtland since kennidy was a baby.

Lindsey said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. I guess Idaho has a lot to live up to... Ha, ha.