Johnson Family

Johnson Family

February 13, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 13–Something I’m Reading

Books

These are by my bed right now but that doesn’t mean that I’m reading them all.  We’re reading up on Normandy and the northern French coast for a trip in June.  I haven’t missed a day in the Book of Mormon since January 1st.   : )   I’m half finished with ‘The Time-Starved Family’.  I’m actually not feeling too time-starved these days so I’ve left it for ‘The Entitlement Trap’ which I always want to call ‘The Entrapment…’ and Chris always laughs.  He and I are reading it together and are about two thirds finished.  ‘5 Spiritual Solutions’ is next. 

4 comments:

Jamie C. said...

Just picked up the entailment trap this weekend. What do you think

Jamie C. said...

My phone is freaking out...at the car dealership...anyway I'm about finished with 123 Magic and have the entitlement trap reserved and waiting for me. What do you think of it? I'm looking forward to reading it. Ps thanks for thd e-mail...my reply is in my drafts...

The Starbuck Family said...

We have the time starved family too that I am currently reading. I just finished "The trap" also. SOO good. I love it for our family.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Love the Entitlement Trap we are currently reading it. I want to get 5 spiritual solutions and the time starved family looks good!!!