This is ME at my Ikea desk (from three houses ago) sitting on my fold up chair (given to us at our reception) where I spend time organizing and editing pictures, blogging, working on Young Women stuff, skyping, returning emails… etc. It’s not grand, but it’s MY space… all mine.
I have three bookshelves behind my desk with paper and supplies of all kinds – and then two filing cabinets filled with files of kids school work and wonderful creations. Chris surprised me with a laptop for my birthday so that I can take it on vacations with me (and to replace my ‘s-l-o-w’ desktop) – but mostly it just stays on the desk and is hooked up to a larger monitor. { I love my laptop but not my monitor since the old one I was using was Chris’ amazing radiology one and this one just doesn’t compare. }
Behind me, in vinyl, is my motto? I guess. When we lived in Washington our good friend, Jim, started saying this after every positive thing I talked about – going on vacation, getting something for Christmas etc. It became a thing we said all the time. When we left Washington I took the motto with me. I love it up on my wall reminding me of all the blessings I have in my life. It’s so good to be ME.
Anyway… this is ME in a place that I spend lots of time.
3 comments:
Your hair is SO long! You look fabulous. This is going to be fun.
As always, I look forward to reading your blog. I love your optimism and your focus. You are an amazing example to me. Thanks again for sharing. Maybe someday our paths will cross. I think we'd get along great...we're true blue too! :)
What a great idea, smart to pick the shortest month of the year too!
Post a Comment