Johnson Family

Johnson Family

February 16, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 16 - Water

bathtime boy

I’m loving the chance to document some of the every day things around here through my photo challenge this month. (or last month actually)  Matthew loves water.   Every time he sees his swimming suit in his top drawer he asks if he can go swimming... and since we don’t go swimming much in the winter, the bathtub is the next best thing. He plays with his new Schleich ‘water’ animals, counting them and telling me all their names and showing me what they do. He even shows me how he can swim moving along on his tummy and kicking his legs. He stays in the tub so long that he definitely gets raisin fingers.

I am just loving this kid so much. It makes me so sad to see him growing up so fast. I spend lots of my day just observing his play, listening to his sweet little voice and giving him LOTS of hugs… trying to soak up these last few months of 2.  Love you, big boy.

bathtime2 bathtime9  bathtime3bathtime4 bathtime5bathtime6 bathtime7 bathtime16bathtime10 bathtime14 bathtime11bathtime12bathtime13bathtime giners

7 comments:

The Starbuck Family said...

Such cute pictures-he looks so grown up. It always makes me a little sad when 3 comes and they start to lose that baby look. I love his little raisin fingers-signs of a good bath!=)

Lindsey said...

I love the shot of the raisin fingers.

Shelley said...

Such a handsome boy! Love him!

David and Mary Walton said...

I can see you had a hard time picking one picture for the photo-a-day! So darling.

Jennifer said...

He looks just like your dad!

Jennifer said...

He looks just like your dad!

Ash said...

So cute! Matthew you look like so much fun!