This is my big camera/purse (from JoTotes.com) which I usually have with me. From left to right: my fold up red polka dot bag for German purchases, and snacks for the boys – my Nikon d7000 – my coin purse with some Euro coins in the zip up pocket – my very basic ‘no service inside the house’ cell phone and sun glasses in the other side pocket – shopping lists, diapers, wipes and hand cleaner (counting down on the whole diaper thing) – and my red wallet.
-- If I’m just out for an errand or evening without kids then I usually grab my dark yellow Fossil purse or my navy square bottomed purse from Florence.
3 comments:
I have seen those camera purses and wondered how they were in real life. Do you love it? I need something that is different from my whole camera bag so I will remember to take my camera with me for just everyday things.
LOVE that bag. I have one too, the green one!! My favorite for holding my camera.
I have the same bag too - in red. I actually have two of them. The zipper was tempormental on the first one so she sent me a 2nd. Got to love that!
Post a Comment