We spent our time...
- having a picnic at Flat Rock Park
- watching the babies play
- going on a walk around our neighborhood
- doing Lindsey's new turbo jam workout... even Katie
- going out to dinner just Chris, Lindsey and I
- going to see Iron Man at the movie theater
- eating ice cream to offset the working out
- doing a little shopping
- swimming at the pool
- celebrating Ryan's 10th birthday
- playing at Hollywood connection
- paddle boating at Robin Lake
- watching the Flying Circus Acrobats
- swinging on the swings
- jumping on the trampoline
- playing lots of Carcassonne and Ticket to Ride
- laughing at a ton of The Office episodes
- watching I Am Legend (just Chris and Lindsey!)
- playing in the backyard
- watching Haylee and Luke in the little baby pool
- splashing in the water at the beach at Calaway Gardens
- attending Ryan's cub scout Blue and Gold Banquet
- watching 'Jumper'
- learning new tricks from Haylee
- visiting Chris at work
- eating rolls and donuts at o'Charleys
- having so much fun!
Flat Rock Park





Callaway Gardens


Hollywood Connection


Playing in the backyard




7 comments:
We had so much fun in Georgia. Thanks for letting us invade for a week and for yummy food, ice cream, and all sorts of fun stuff. Just an update, Haylee's hair is sticking up again!
It looks like so much fun! So cute to have the babies together.
Can't wait to see you next week!
Looks and sounds like you all had so much fun! Haylee is adorable. I think she looks a lot like your kids. Especially in the picture of Katie holding her.
The two babies look so much alike! Especially in the pictures of them in the baby pool. Haylee is such a doll. So funny her hair sticks up! glad you guys had a great week.
Thanks for the update. So fun to see all the summer activities. We think summer is coming this weekend!!
My favorite pictures are the kids and the babies in the pool. So fun to have cousins!
Now I am even more jealous of Lindsey's trip. But I feel better since I will see you next week!!!
Post a Comment