Lisa your brother totally looks like your Dad:-)
I was going to say the same thing aws Jen. I don't know your brothers or your dad, but judging from pictures, they look exactly alike! You are too cute in that picture!
What a cool picture. Everything about it screams the 70s!
The whole thing priceless and precious-love all your recent postings since last I looked. ps-make my kids that chart-positively GENIOUS!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lisa your brother totally looks like your Dad:-)
I was going to say the same thing aws Jen. I don't know your brothers or your dad, but judging from pictures, they look exactly alike! You are too cute in that picture!
What a cool picture. Everything about it screams the 70s!
The whole thing priceless and precious-love all your recent postings since last I looked. ps-make my kids that chart-positively GENIOUS!
Post a Comment