Johnson Family

Johnson Family

June 9, 2008

So funny


Ryan and Luke in the shallow end of the pool.
Whatever Luke does these days...
it's so funny
and Ryan just can't stop laughing.
So fun to have a baby brother.

8 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

so cute. we can't wait to have a little guy too.

The Seaquist Family said...

Oh aren't they adorable. What a great big brother. Looks like you are having great weather. I can't even pack the kids winter clothes yet because they are still wearing them! You got it. June 9th and pants, long sleeves and coats to school. How pathetic is that. It makes leaving a bit easier, although it was 101 in Pinehurst over the weekend. That may be a little too warm. Miss the pool days with you. Maybe we can meet at the beach... :)

Geneva said...

Can't wait til Ryan and Luke are in our pool laughing together....two weeks away!!

Jamie C. said...

Look at that chubby little Luke! I bet Ryan is just eating every little bit of him up! He's finally got a little brother to laugh at.
I'm totally jealous of your pool time already! If only...

Jennifer said...

I wish I had another boy...poor Chase. I am longing for warm weather. Can you share....

Sarah Walton said...

what cute brothers they are!

Shelley said...

Little Lukey, you're getting so big. Such fun to have boy time in that house full of girls!

Nikole said...

I love that siblings always entertain each other. Kayla was sitting on my lap as I was looking at your blog today and she started chatting every time we got to a picture of Luke. Spencer and Tyler think that she was saying that she is excited to see Luke.