“When I turn ‘free’ I’m going to be weally, WEALLY, W E A L L Y BIG!”
This is funny because it just shows how much I sing this song… After a long day sight seeing Matthew held up his hands and said, “MOM, Hold me, hold me, never let me go.” Typically I sing the whole chorus when my little toddler says ‘hold me’.
Me: “Matt, you can have a little bit.” Matt: "I don’t want a little bit! I want a big bit!”
It’s just funny how often Matt says, “Oh, I LOVE…” Whenever he comes into the kitchen and sees me making something he likes, or whenever he hears me say something he loves he can’t help but exclaim it. Always the same way…
- “Oh, I love brown cookies!”
- “Matt, should we go to the park?” “Oh, I love the park!”
- “Matt, you and Luke can go play the Wii for awhile.” “Oh, I love the Wii!”
- “Little Lizzie is going to come over play.” “Oh, I love little Lizzie!”
Matthew dances with his eyebrows. They move up and down all the time. It’s adorable.
He says ‘yets’ instead of ‘yes’.
He kind of loves all digital games– which makes life tricky. He LOVES to play on the Wii and play on starfall.com on the computer. He LOVES it when Ryan lets him play on his iTouch (that’s what started this whole ‘love of all digital gaming’ thing) and has been known to sneak into Ryan’s room hoping to find it and sit on his bed playing for as long as he can until he’s caught. I don’t mind if he plays a little – especially the starfall.com and it is nice that he’ll do things I ask him to do so that he CAN play.
He LOVES going to nursery on Sundays – but other than that he gets frustrated about Sundays because of the no Wii thing. After church he constantly asks, “Is it still Sunday?” and is really excited when he wakes up Monday morning and says “It’s not Sunday!!” which he repeats again on Tuesday morning and Wednesday morning. Yep, we have a problem.
Matt is off sippy cups. When we got home from Spring Break we just threw them all away. He hadn’t needed them for the week so we just decided it was time. After 14 years we are a sippy cup free house!
Matthew loves corn dogs, eggo waffles, cereal (which he asks for multiple times a day), bagels and cream cheese, (but he has a hard time eating it because he doesn’t love the cream cheese getting on his fingers) and Mom’s red juice (crystal light fruit punch). He also really likes ‘ficky fackers’. (fishy crackers).
Me: “Matt, come here!” Matt: “OK, Mom. I’m coming here to you!”
Matthew loves Diego and Little Einsteins.
Matthew is really into Super Hero’s right now. He LOVES Spiderman and Superman especially.
1 comment:
Love it
Post a Comment