Johnson Family

Johnson Family

July 10, 2012

Little Boys

One evening I heard uncontrollable giggles coming from the top floor.  I grabbed my camera and went to see what was going on.  Luke and Matt had gotten themselves ready for bed – (anything goes for pj’s these days with, of course, no shirt.  But they dress themselves and I really don’t mind.)  So there they are with their bare  ‘farmer tan’ chests and their backpacks on giggling out of control as they hold on to each other’s backpack handle and whip each other around and around until they trip and fall into a heap.  Yep, SOOO funny. 

boys1boys2 boys4

Then they had to show me their bouncing on the bed trick where one sits down and bounces back up and then the other one goes opposite. Up and down. Up and down. They couldn’t stop laughing. I guess I should have videoed it instead of taking pictures but just looking at these pictures and I can hear their cute giggles again. So fun that these guys are best buddies.

boys3boys7boys6boys5 boys12

1 comment:

The Starbuck Family said...

I love seeing these too grow up together. I have finally had a minute to sit down and catch up on reading your blog. I love all the fun you guys ave been having with family in town.We miss you!