(which took place on April 15th)
Since Megan’s actual birthday was in France, we celebrated with presents two days after we got home from Spring Break and one day before Chris and I left for house hunting in Colorado Springs. It was a quick turn around but luckily the weather cooperated and we were able to celebrate Megan’s birthday with presents and a picnic outside in the backyard.
Sunglasses, turquoise crops and two new shirts…
This girl loves horses and has a growing collection of all different kinds…
Matching American Girl pajamas for her and her doll… She looks SO cute in them.
Megan’s been hinting about this year’s American Girl Doll… Saige, for awhile now and was pretty excited about it. (Saige likes horses too.)
Grandma and Grandpa Walton gave Megan 8 dollars in a card and a cute Willow Tree Statue of a girl reading ‘her Book of Mormon’. Megan loves it. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.
Grandma and Grandpa Johnson got Megan a Barbie movie, glittery frame, fun watch and cute blue striped shirt. THANK YOU!!! Aunts Nikole, Ashlyn and Lindsey and families got Megan some cute Friends Lego, which she loves. Thanks!
3 comments:
I'm dying over that wrapping paper! Happy birthday Megan. There are a few pictures where she looks like Katie! But then there were a few Budapest pictures where I thought Katie looked like Amy so I guess it's just all in the family!
Happy Birthday Megan!
I am LOVING that wrapping paper as well! SO cute! I am sure she will love those "girl Legos" as my girls call them-they are so much fun! Love the pictures as always!=)
Post a Comment