Johnson Family

Johnson Family

May 14, 2013

Megan’s Birthday–A visit to school

(April 2, 2013)

At school2-1

I think it’s funny that my kids have birthdays around holidays or in the summer  (Ryan – summer)  (Katie – summer)  Emily (Christmas break)…  Megan’s birthday has typically fallen during Spring Break so I’ve never actually been to any of my kids schools on their official birthday.  This year I headed to Megan’s classroom before Spring Break to celebrate a little early.  Megan just loves when I show up in her classroom – which hasn’t been a lot this year – so she was feeling pretty special.  Luke and Matt love to come too.

At school-2

Lemon cupcakes with lemon frosting… per Megan’s request.

At school-3

Because the Heidelberg base is closing down, Mrs. Dysinger's class is down to 10 students now.  Nice!

At school-4At school-5

Happy Birthday 2nd grader! Love you.

No comments: