Johnson Family

Johnson Family

May 1, 2013

The Sumerian Way of Life

I just had to write about Ryan’s major project he just finished for his joint Honors Language Arts and Honors World History classes.  He has one HUGE project due each quarter and this one was for Quarter 3.  To create a board game for his assigned region and time period: Sumer    

He is an organized boy, and started as soon as it was assigned.  Chris and I really have no idea what he’s working on until the very end when he started showing us some of his finished pieces.  We’re so impressed!!  -- and so are his teachers.    He had fun with this one…

School Projects-2School Projects-6School Projects-3School Projects-4

The occupation cards you pick at the beginning.

School Projects-8

I love that the money says “In Gods, We Trust”.  So clever.

School Projects-9School Projects-10School Projects-11School Projects-12School Projects-7

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Just looking at these projects makes me dread helping my kids with future school projects! I was not good at this stuff in school, hopefully they will be more natural at it! These are amazing projects!

David and Mary Walton said...

That is an awesome (like it said) project!! Ryan, you could go into business!

Silvs said...

So good. I love the testimonials.