Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 9, 2007

The Chatahoochee Riverwalk




We live near the Chatahoochee. Is that hilarious? It's the river dividing Georgia and Alabama. There is an 8 mile riverwalk along the water. Walking at 'big pregnant lady speed', we did a quarter of a mile and then called it a day. Maybe when it's cooler we'll try some more... or maybe we'll speed walk it in six weeks when I want this baby out.

4 comments:

Geneva said...

Did you sing that one annoying country song as you walked along the Chatahoochee? Maybe next time. So fun! Did G'ma and G'pa adore your new home?

Jamie C. said...

I had no idea that you lived near the Chatahoochee! When I was 12 we had a tournament in Tennessee and one afternoon, we floated down it! It was so fun, you'll have to do it one summer! I'm glad you had visitors to show your new home to!

Marilee said...

Wow, I feel like I have been missing out on so much! My computer was on the blink last week and I'm trying to catch up on all my friends blogs! I feel so out of it! I'm so happy that Del and Shelly were able to come visit! It's always so lonely in a new place and having family visit helps SOOOO much! It looks soooo beautiful there and I love the song about the Chatahoochee! I didn't realize it was a real river! Funny! (oh and by the way, I noticed all the links to your family member websites. Did they have blogs before you started or did you get them up and running? I'm so glad you are loving it so much! :-)

Cathy said...

I was jumping from one friend's blog to another and found your site. So cute! You've never been a "big pregnant lady" and I doubt you are now. 6 1/2 weeks and counting!