Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 27, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

We spent the afternoon at the pumpkin patch just minutes from our house. It wasn't really a 'patch'... more like tables with pumpkins on them -- LOTS and LOTS of pumpkins. It was a nice sunny day... we're not used to picking pumpkins in capris, but we think we could get used to it. We went on the tractor hayride, picked out little pumpkins and took lots of pictures.

Just look at that belly. Once Chris looked over at me and said, "Lisa, are you really going to try and sneak out that pumpkin without paying?" He always makes me laugh.

Megan was picking up pumpkins and putting them in the wagon faster than Chris and I could take them out. Boy, was she determined.


Love this one... Megan and Emily riding in the wagon.

6 comments:

Jamie C. said...

I've been out of the blogging loop, so sorry! This was so fun to see, I love your belly! Can you believe next year you'll almost have a 1 year old when you visit the pumpkin patch! We miss you guys! Happy Halloween!

The Seaquist Family said...

How cute...love how much your hubby adores you! The pumpkin patch in the heat is a different experience from here, but so cute. Loved all the pictures and LOVE the belly!

Sarah Walton said...

Cute pictures! I saw this post and it reminded me that we haven't even been to the pumpkin patch yet this year! I can't believe it! And we only have 2 days left before Halloween. Oh, and I like how you posted costume pics from previous years . . . great idea!

Elisha and Scott said...

Cute pics Lisa. O.k, maybe you are pregnant. I still can't really be for sure! We missed our pumpkin patch fun, I told Scott we were going to have to go to the store and take pics from their selection. Pumpkins in boxes!

Marilee said...

I'm totally falling in love with Georgia just reading your blog! It looks sooooo beautiful there. The pumpkin patch looks warm. It's always a cold ordeal going here since the weather is turning cold. The Callaway Gardens look beautiful too! We'll have to go see them when we come!

Shelley said...

Halloween is always so fun! I sent you something, but you probably won't get it until way after...oh well! We picked pumpkins out of our garden this year, a little tiny one and an even smaller one, but they are cute!