

Luke is two months old today and still a big boy... right around 14 pounds. Luke started smiling around 5 weeks old and now smiles all the time. As soon as he hears our 'high happy Luke voice' he breaks out into a huge open mouth smile. He randomly smiles when he sees the kids or Dad or hears my voice... usually in the mornings. Our favorite thing is when he coos... like he's letting out a big sigh. He almost always does it after he sneezes and it's adorable. He likes lying in a warm bath, loves to be sitting up so he can see what's going on, loves to have his pants changed, loves cuddling up in his swings, loves his soother, likes to be attached to Mom's hip, loves to sleep in his car seat, is starting to slurp on his hands, likes to spend lots of quality time with Dad at night, likes to go to bed late and wants to say Hi to Mom lots in the night. He is a sweet sweet boy. We love you Lukey.
7 comments:
Lisa, that is so sweet. As I am reading that I of course am thinking back to Ava at how she can't stand to have her diaper changed and how she rarely fell asleep in her carseat. (She is a crib girl.) And just thinking that it was yesterday...but I guess not. He is adorable, oh and did you cut your hair? Looks great!
Luke is darling...and looks alot like Ryan to us. He looks like a big boy too. Your hair is darling. I really like it.
Can we say clone of Ryan? He is a total babe. Haylee is five months old today and I can't believe the time has gone so fast. She can't wait to see her cousin Luke. We have talked about this summer a lot and she is very excited!
I have to third the hair...are those bangs? You look great, I love it! He is so cute and looks so so happy. I bet you love your alone time with him at night, oh wait, probably not!
I think he totally looks like your little Emily. He is so big! I wish Sara liked the swing. She is still an only on Mom's hip kind of girl.
he looks a lot like chris to me. i love the baby stage...i love when they are a bit independent too. he's a cutie.
So cute! Luke officially has more hair than my eleven month old!
Post a Comment