When I was making dinner yesterday Emily and Katie were up at the bar coloring. All of a sudden Emily says, "Mom, Megan's drawing... and she's doing a good job!" I come running over to take a peek and I'm shocked. It's totally a person. I said 'MEGAN!' (She couldn't quite tell what my shocked tone of voice meant so she looked at me afraid she was going to get in trouble.) Then I said, "That's beautiful" and her face broke into a big smile and she continued doing the hair and said, "This is my Daddy. He has crazy hair." (The round circles outside of his little face are cheeks!) Since then she has been drawing everyone in the family non-stop. Oh, what fun to have another little artist in the family.
10 comments:
Megan is a brilliant artist. I love it whenkids begin to draw! Have fun with all your new fridge decorations!
i love it! and she's only 2? that's amazing for her age to have it actually look like a face. i posted your sister's scrapbook site on my creative site...i hope she doesn't mind. her work is amazing and i wanted to be able to access it quickly. she is so lucky to work for quickutz...and brilliant with paper. i know who she gets it from.
Megan, what a nice picture you drew! I am so happy that you like to draw. So do I!
Megan you are so beautiful and an amazing artist. So much like your mommy. Jake just started drawing, he's 4 and a half. Boys are so different.
So cute. I thought you were going to say that those other circles was the hair on Daddy's face. (Since she got to see how nice of a beard Daddy can grow.) So cute. Ava wants the crayons but still has a tendency to eat them. Love the drawing. Megan is really growing up.
That's so fun - I love it when Annie draws cute pictures . . . and we call curly hair "crazy hair" in our family too!
Look at that drawing, she's amazing! And how cute is her hair all long! I think she's grown up like 2 years since you've moved! We miss you!
i can always count on you to have something updated. thanks for sharing. it's fun to keep up to date so many miles away.
oh, I just noticed . . . is she a lefty?
Megan is starting to look like Katie. That face is beautiful. I love her drawing. However, Chris might want to do something about that crazy hair.
Post a Comment