



Luke Delmar Johnson was blessed on Sunday, December 30th, 2007. It was great to have Grandma and Grandpa Johnson here for his special day especially since Luke's middle name comes from his Grandpa. We blessed him at home... just the nine of us with Chris and Del in the circle. Chris gave him a wonderful blessing. In part Luke was admonished to adopt the qualities of his grandpa and to pattern his life after him. I hope Luke grows up to be just like his Dad too. He's wearing the same outfit that Ryan wore when he was blessed. Not exactly a winter outfit but I just love that both my boys wore the same one!
7 comments:
how precious. what a special day. i love baby blessings. i loved them a little before having had one done on our own. now they are amazing. thanks for all the updates.
i love baby blessings. when brandon was bishop in utah he was able to attend a few blessings that were held in the family's homes. he said that the spirit was so much stronger. i love the joy the gospel brings in special times like these.
He is gorgeous! He looks so much older than when we were there. What a darling picture where he is almost smiling. Thanks.
Lukey just gets cuter and cuter. Is that the same outfit Ryan wore? So cute! I hope he grows up to be like his grandpa and dad too.
Lisa, I forgot to tell you - I like your sweater! Nikole and I both have the same one! Is yours black or red?
Lindsey, funny that we have the same sweater... but not surprising. Chris bought it for me for Christmas... it's black and white.
What a sweetheart he is! It's hard for me to get a grasp on what he really looks like - he looks so different in all his pictures! I want to see him in real life! hopefully sometime soon . . .
Post a Comment