Johnson Family

Johnson Family

January 17, 2008

Happy Morning

Our little guy's only Christmas present from us was a Baby Einstein floor mat with hanging toys. It's in the family room and ever since Christmas we've been putting him down on it for a minute here and there. Usually when I lay him down the kids come running over to shake toys in front of his face and change the music from song to song. This morning, though, he had his little 'underwater floor mat' all to himself and for 45 minutes, yep that's right, 45 minutes he lay there awake, smiling at the blinking lights and listening to the upbeat classical music. It was precious. I don't know what it is about flashing lights but today they made him very happy... and me too.

6 comments:

Staci said...

love those minutes. 45! that's great.

Amy Silva said...

Oh, he's so cute. I can't wait to run over there and shake his toys and change the songs!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, he is such a cutie! How nice to have a happy baby! Don't you just want to squeeze him?!

Sarah Walton said...

He is so adorable guys! He looks so happy to be playing by himself . . . hopefully that continues!

Lindsey said...

I keep thinking he can't get cuter and then bam! you post new pictures and he is even cuter than ever. Kisses from all three of us.

Nikole said...

Luke is so cute. Kayla wants to come and play with him SOOOO bad!