1 year old
Almost 2 years old
Almost 3 years old
4 years old
4 1/2 years oldEmily's birthday was December 28th. She woke up positive that she had grown taller, was heavier to lift, and that the shoes that were too big yesterday would fit perfectly today. Funny thing is... I think she's right. She is so excited to be five. Yep, five is big. Kindergarten, tying shoes, riding bikes... She's a big girl now. We feel blessed to have an Emily in our family. Her adorable smile and twinkling eyes have always made us happy. Emily, we are lucky to have you. Happy Birthday Big Girl!
6 comments:
Emmy! How did you get to be so photogenic? You look gorgeous in every picture!
Those pictures are just adorable. She really is such a photogenic little girl, oh I mean big girl. I can't believe what a change there is from 4 1/2 to 5. She is a big girl now!
Lisa, it would be an absolute crime for you and Chris to ever stop having children! So beautiful and sweet.
the cameras are just drawn to her. what a beautiful girl you have there. i can't believe she is already 5.
she is so sweet. i love all those pics but she really reminds me of ryan in the last one. happy birthday.
Emmy, you get prettier every year! I hope you are loving being 5! That is so big. Love you.
Post a Comment