Little Luke and I have had very different opinions on how our nights should be spent. Easily he is the worst of my little newborn sleepers... wanting to wake up and eat every hour and a half to 2 hours. My other little babies gave me a 5, 6 or 7 hour chunk right from the hospital. The first month was pretty rough and I was so tired in the morning that when Chris would ask how he did I couldn't even remember. But all that is changing now... for the past week he has been going to bed a little earlier (10:30 or 11:00) and sleeping for 4 or 5 hours and then another 3. This is good... very good. Definitely something to smile about.

5 comments:
Oh well isn't he just the cutest! (During the day that is) I guess Luke forgot that they are supposed to better sleepers the further in the line up they are. Glad you are getting a little more sleep, which makes you even more of a super Mom do have done everything you are doing on....no sleep.
What a cutie patootie! I definitely feel your pain...Emma wasn't a very good sleeper at the beginning either. I always say YEAH for more sleep.
he is adorable. i love your cleaning game ideas. i just give my kids their list and they go at it. sometimes not too happy about it.
I read a quote the other day that is perfect for this post. "However says they have slept like a baby, obviously hasn't had one." Or something like that. I can't believe you've been functioning with such bad sleep!
Luke is so cute. His smile reminds me of Kayla's. I can't believe how fast they are both getting so big.
Post a Comment