We had a great time with Mike and Brian here. We hung out in the morning and I got my much-anticipated camera lesson from Mike. Chris got off work early and we headed to Callaway Gardens to spend the afternoon. We decided to rent bikes for a ride through the forest. We couldn't stop giggling about the bikes... they were a little old fashion, with pedal brakes and large seats and even a basket for Mike, but it was fun. Luke and I stayed back while everyone else biked the large loop around the lake, racing hard to get back in time. Emily and Megan loved being towed behind. Mike said he and Megan sang the whole time they rode. Another beautiful day at Callaway Gardens.




7 comments:
Wow, I beat Mary and Amy to a comment! It is beautiful there-how fun is that? Looks like the bikes were a perfect way to enjoy the park.
What a fun thing to do. You sure know how to have a great time. I look forward to going there again some day and being able to really see it, instead of just the Christmas lights, which of course, was fun too.
Wowee Lisa! That is some really nice fill-flash! Great photos. That was a lot of fun. I loved my wicked-witch-of-the-west-bike.
It is totally hard to read your posts and see all the fun things your family is doing while we are all hibernating up in Washington!!!!!
That looks so fun. I can't wait to come out!
Lisa, I love these pictures. Maybe you need to enlighten me on what fill-flash is, because I hate flashes and refuse to use them, but these pictures look great. This looks like so much fun, riding bikes in January, how lucky!
way to intice us......we'll be out soon
Post a Comment