There is a baby at my house. He is a nice baby. I like to point at him and say 'baby'. When he cries I put on my surprised face and then point at him and say 'baby'. I like to say 'baby' all the time. Daddy tells me to say 'Baby Matt'. I say 'Baby Mah'.I get so excited to see the baby. Sometimes I see the baby across the room and get my lips puckered up and ready before I run to him to give him a kiss. My mom and dad smile when I do that. I like to kiss the baby on the head or on the foot. Sometimes I kiss the baby over and over. Sometimes I get so excited to see the baby that I don't know what to do with my excitement and I slap the baby on the head. Mommy says 'no-no' with a frown but I still like to do it again.
When the baby is on the floor I like to be a bridge over top of him. I like to lay on him too. Mom doesn't put him on the floor very often.
The baby has a swing in our house. He likes to swing. I like to swing too. One time the baby let me sit on his lap for a swing. I like the baby to swing really big so I help to push him. I say 'Wee-wee' and then mom says 'no-no'. I think the baby will like to swing big but mom doesn't think so.
I like to share with the baby. One day I gave the baby my very favorite horse figurine. I put it right on his chin so he could see it. Mom laughed and was glad I placed it on him instead of throwing it on him. I like to throw things. Dad is happy that I like to throw balls. Mom isn't happy that I like to throw toy cars.
The baby has a soother. I like to have a soother. Baby lets me have his. Mommy doesn't like it when he shares with me.
Whenever I come over to see Mommy feeding the baby, Mom puts her free hand up in front of the baby -- just in case. I like to hit the baby and mom while mom tries to grab my hand to stop me. Mom tries to talk to me and sing songs but I like to hit and try to roll on top of them instead.
Mom says that I will kiss, lay on, share with and hit Baby for a lot of years... and that we will be best buds too.
12 comments:
Cute, Lisa. Glad to see the bonds of brotherhood already forming . . .
So cute! Luke is so busy, what a good big brother! It sounds a little dangerous, but they will be best buds!
that was cute the way you did that:) I have learned from your example on how to help them stop doing something that they just don't know hurts you! what patience it has helped me have.
That is so cute. I love Luke's face in those pictures. It is good that Matthew doesn't realize how nervous he really should be. Two boys so close will be such a blast though. Just think, in two years they will disappear to play for hours without you.
That is hilarious. Glad to see the brotherly love. Christian's favorite was to make Ryan (or Ava for that matter) his jumping toy. So much better than making a bridge. They didn't spend much time on the floor either.
Such a cute post Lisa and you are right! One day, sooner than you think, they will definitely be "best buds!"
Lisa that post was so cute and REAL. There is a bigger age difference between Kate and Sara but I always said Katie would love her to death.
Luke is so articulate! Seriously, I am cracking up. I especially like the part where mom puts her hand up, just in case. Hilarious.
oh my gosh, I loved this post. And I love that they are so close in age, and that they will forever be best buds. Can't get any better than that.
Having a sibling as your best friend is the greatest! Lucky boys you have! And cuties too!
I haven't stopped by for a while. Congratulations on Matthew's arrival! Such a beautiful family you have.
Great post. This, I'm sure, is a commentary of many of our households. :)
Post a Comment