Johnson Family

Johnson Family

May 9, 2009

In the hospital


The kids were so excited to come to the hospital they could hardly stand it. Before I had even moved from the delivery room to the mother and baby wing they were here to meet their new little brother. I was holding him as they ran in the room. They crowded around and seemed to simultaneously 'ooooh' and say 'he's so cute!' Luke ran in with just as much enthusiasm only he had no idea what he would find. He was pleased to see me sitting there, and then a little shocked to see what was in my arms. But after pointing and saying 'baby' he seemed just fine with the new turn of events. My nurse handed all the kids "I'm a big brother" and "I'm a big sister" stickers which they wore proudly. Everyone getting their turn to hold the baby definitely took a lot of time but was priceless. A family of eight... sounds perfect.

5 comments:

Nikole said...

What a cute family! You are all so great.

KunzlerKlan said...

Congratualtions!! We are so happy for your cute family. He is darling, just like all the rest. We wish you all the best!

Geneva said...

I can't believe this day is here...I've been hearing about the six kids on the drawing board since the beginning and now they are all here, beautiful and healthy. Congratulations guys!

Marilee said...

Wow!! What a crew you've got. Seeing the picture makes it all the more real! Too cute! (PS-Logan wore the exact same outfit that Ryan has on yesterday! Good taste Leese!)

The Harper Family said...

Adorable!!!