I had always planned to go take pictures on the beach at dusk but on this night it kind of happened by accident. After a girls afternoon of shopping at the outlets and then a fabulous Mexican dinner Chris and I decided to take the scenic drive home along Old Hwy 98. It was gorgeous lighting and I muttered something like "I just want to take pictures!" Who can resist the beach at dusk! Within a couple seconds Chris had pulled off the road and said, "Let's do it." I just love that about him. He loves making me happy and if taking pictures at dusk makes me happy, well then take pictures it is. Unfortunately the sun was sinking faster than I could snap and it was dark before we knew it. Guess we'll have to go back. Does anyone want to come?
6 comments:
Beautiful Photos! Yes we want to come.
I want to come and have you take pictures of us at dusk!
Great pictures Lisa.
I love how the colors just pop at the time of day. Especially at the beach.
so pretty!
we fell in love w. Destin this summer. I want to come. Your pictures are always so beautiful.
Post a Comment