One afternoon we headed to the Crab Trap for a late lunch... a highly recommended seafood restaurant right on the beach. The view from our table was beautiful. We ate crab of course! Chris ordered Snow Crab and I had crab cakes. They were delicious.



While some were finishing up with their time consuming crab leg cracking, I took the kids down to the beach to walk around. What is it about that Megan girl that makes her pose her sassy little leg before looking up to smile. What a character... and of course Luke is much too anxious to get to the water.

And despite Katie's best efforts...

he got wet
and was thrilled about it. And why shouldn't he be? It's the beach.
Katie with her new birthday scarf from Aunt Lindsey.
3 comments:
I've noticed Megans sassy little posses and it just makes me smile. What a hoot she must be.
Oh I miss the beach. I know this is a crazy question, but did you happen to get any pictures of surfboards while you were down there? Looking for a picture for my boys wall. A BIG picture.
Looks like soooooo much fun. Is this somewhere we should all go with the Walton clan?
Post a Comment