Johnson Family

Johnson Family

July 17, 2009

Two weeks ago we ate popcorn and had icy's five nights in a row... it was Harry Potter Week. On Monday afternoon I taped a family invitation to the fireplace... All Johnson Muggles please meet in the Great Dining Hall for Wizard lessons... 8:00pm We could hardly wait... Monday night we watched Harry Potter and the Philosphers Stone. Tuesday night we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Wednesday night (after youth night) we watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Thursday night we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. And Friday night we watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was so fun and got us so excited to see #6... Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince which we (Chris, Ryan, Katie, Emily, John, Nikole, Tyler, Spencer, Grandpa Johnson, Lindsey and Ashlyn) saw opening night while on vacation in Destin, Florida. Loved it!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh lisa, you just showed what a "Muggle" you are. It's sorcerer's stone - not philosopher's. Hope you guys are having fun with Chase. I will call tomorrow to talk to him and hear about how he never wants to come home;-)

Lisa said...

Actually it was written as Philosopher's Stone and Canada kept it like that... but the US changed it to Sorcerers. I use both names without remembering which is which!

Sarah Walton said...

I actually have a copy of the Philosopher's Stone . . . my friend from England sent me a copy! Sounds like a fun week. We went to an awesome Harry Potter party the night the movie opened. I need to post pics!

The Harper Family said...

Does Megan watch the HP movies?

Geneva said...

The amount of creative juice that flows from your brain is amazing...another great idea from Lisa!! I'd be lost without you...you know that right???