Johnson Family

Johnson Family

July 2, 2009

Just finished our two weeks of swimming lessons. The kids loved it, especially since Monae and I waited in line for an hour to get all our kids registered in the same classes. Five of her six and Ryan, Katie, Emily and Megan took lessons while Monae and I sat at the side with our baby boys and I tried to explain to Luke why he couldn't go in the water. Poor boy! (He did NOT want to be in this picture.)

The last day of swim lessons the families were allowed to swim as well. Megan went down the big waterslide by herself and made great progress swimming. Chris and I call her Mermaid and she smiles and nods her head 'Yes, I am.' Luke kept pointing up to the slide and pulling on me to take him over there. Only swimmers are allowed on the slide but during this special 'graduation' day of swimming lessons they let everyone. I took Luke down with me and he LOVED it and immediately wanted to go again. Now I see that this is going to be a problem every time we go back to this pool.

It was a fun two weeks. Gotta love summer swim lessons!

4 comments:

Jamie C. said...

2 momma's and all those kids? That's impressive. Lisa, I've been meaning to call you for weeks now. I hope life with 6 is beautiful! I look forward to when I can see six of my own running around. You're my hero!

The Harper Family said...

How fun! Ethan wants to take swim lessons. Where did you guys take lessons?

The Seaquist Family said...

How fun. I can see that Luke and Ava have the same issue's with swim lessons. I have almost gotten to the point with Ava that I can't take her. Thankfully swim team is at night so Derek can keep her. What a fun pool to have a slide. I have yet to find one around here that has a diving board!

Geneva said...

Love the towels!! are they all the same??