This is going to be one of those pictures that you will always cherish. Gotta love those last days of pregnancy pictures. My friend Sara snuck one of me at a soccer game on the day cole was born. She just sent it to me in an email a few weeks ago. Oh my is all I had to say....I didn't even know she was taking it so not my best pose!
Whatever! what do you mean "it's not pretty . ."? You look amazing Lisa!! this is such a cute picture. Your baby boy will love having this - what an awesome welcoming crowd he has!!
You look AMAZING Lisa! You're the size I am when I find out I'm pregnant :-)! So excited to see pictures of you now holding your new little baby! Love You!
now times that number by 6. how many days have you been pregnant TOTAL. and i have to agree with your sister in law...you look amazing. can't wait to see the newest johnson. i just know he's gonna be as handsome as his older brothers.
10 comments:
This is going to be one of those pictures that you will always cherish. Gotta love those last days of pregnancy pictures. My friend Sara snuck one of me at a soccer game on the day cole was born. She just sent it to me in an email a few weeks ago. Oh my is all I had to say....I didn't even know she was taking it so not my best pose!
I love it! Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the good news. I love you so much!
Way to tilt that camera Chris!
Y'all are so cute! We are so excited to meet him.
Whatever! what do you mean "it's not pretty . ."? You look amazing Lisa!! this is such a cute picture. Your baby boy will love having this - what an awesome welcoming crowd he has!!
as always, great picture! What a keeper. Good job making it through! Can't wait to see the new one.
You look AMAZING Lisa! You're the size I am when I find out I'm pregnant :-)! So excited to see pictures of you now holding your new little baby! Love You!
now times that number by 6. how many days have you been pregnant TOTAL. and i have to agree with your sister in law...you look amazing. can't wait to see the newest johnson. i just know he's gonna be as handsome as his older brothers.
Oh Lisa, if we could all be that cute THAT pregnant. Hope all goes well with the arrival of the little man. Can't wait to see him.
ADORABLE!!! thanks for the pic finally!!!!!! you look great. day before delivery? are you kidding? you will LOVE having that pic for later!
Beautiful mom!
Post a Comment