I had to laugh when I found this piece of paper with a list of Katie's 'Big Sister Rules'.
1. Give your attention to the little kids.
2. Let them pick the game.
3. Help them with homework, drawings and everything else.
4. Try to do everything their way.
5. You can laugh at them but sometimes you might not want to do it in front of them.
6. Make sure they're away if you are doing something fun without them.
7. Deal with their screaming, crying, tooting and burping.
What a great big sister you are, Katie! You'll have one more of them to deal with tomorrow!
5 comments:
Now are these rules that younger siblings have to abide by for big sisters, or rules for big sisters to abide by for younger siblings. I definitely read it the first way and though, "Weird. That's not like Katie at all." Now I get it, though. So cute.
I can't believe your baby counter says 1 day left! Good luck tomorrow and call us with the happy news!
She's so responsible. What a lucky family you are to have such good helpers!
I love rule number 4, try to do everything their way. Wise beyond her years. WHat a great girl. I wanted to call today, I know it's late there...good luck tomorrow. Thinking about you!
That's halarious
Post a Comment