I'll leave all my comments here. Love the birth stories. I'm glad Rob's not a doctor, especially if it interferes with labor. Your family looks very big in that picture...but so cute. And that Matthew better get ready for some serious kissing in July. I'm so glad everything is going well. Love you guys!
8 comments:
he looks a lot like megan. so cute. and definitely a johnson.
He is beautiful! Congrats.
So cute!!!
Seriously - he is so cute!
Congrats! He is a wonderful gift, as it is so close to Mother's Day. A little more work than usual when receiving a gift but worth every minute. Loves
He's beautiful Lisa! Well done!
I'll leave all my comments here. Love the birth stories. I'm glad Rob's not a doctor, especially if it interferes with labor. Your family looks very big in that picture...but so cute. And that Matthew better get ready for some serious kissing in July. I'm so glad everything is going well. Love you guys!
Could totally smooch!!
Post a Comment