Yay!! I was hoping there would be pictures! Oh Lisa, he's adorable! So sweet and perfect. I said to Annie, "What do you think of your new cousin?" and she said, "oh, he is just sooooo cute." So fun you could come home today. What a perfect Mother's Day! Love to all of you!
I've been checking all afternoon for pics of Matthew! You'd never guess he belongs to you. Doesn't look a thing like the rest of the kids....JUST KIDDING!!!! He DEFINITELY belongs to you guys...just fits right in! He's adorable and I'm sooooo happy for you guys! Congrats and Happy Mother's Day Lisa! We Love You! (I can't believe you have SIX kids! You are a REAL mom now!)
Ohhhh....I'm drooling over here! I can't tell you how jealous I am. I love the first few days home with a newborn. I love their smell, their soft skin, their tiny little cries, their tiny little toes, their tiny little bottoms when you change their tiny little diapers. Okay, I could go on and on. I'll just say ENJOY for me!!!!
Oh, I'm so happy to see pictures. I want to hold him and kiss and squeeze him. You will all have to do it for me. He is perfect and definitely a Johnson. What an angel!
Seriously, what a cute little guy! He does look a lot like the others - imagine that. Please give him extra kisses and tell him they are from all of us. Love all of you!
Congratulations! I kept checking the blog hoping for pictures. I'm so happy for you that he is here. Hope you are doing well. I'm sure he is being loved lots.
I'm so excited for you. I was trying to guess what his name would be and Matthew was what I was thinking. You are still the #1 mom I look up to. Matthew is lucky to be in the family, just like the other kids said. They are lucky too. You are an amazing family. Loves.
welcome little matthew. We look forward to meeting him. yep....looks like a johnson baby with all that hair. how do you do it? hope you all are doing well!
Congratulations Lisa! I am so glad that little Matthew is finally here. I hope you are starting to feel a bit lighter and relieved! Way to go with SIX kids. You are pretty amazing!
Congrats Johnson fam! Little Matthew looks lie a keeper. I think he looks the most like Megan, but I'm no expert. hope you are all enjoying him. I bet he hasn't been put down yet.
27 comments:
i can't believe you got pics up already. he is adorable, congrats! happy mother's day.
Yay!! I was hoping there would be pictures! Oh Lisa, he's adorable! So sweet and perfect. I said to Annie, "What do you think of your new cousin?" and she said, "oh, he is just sooooo cute." So fun you could come home today. What a perfect Mother's Day! Love to all of you!
Well, just as I thought....he is so precious. He is beautiful. Good job, you guys. Welcome to little Matthew.
Look at all that hair! He's gorgeous! Hope you are feeling well!
Beautiful! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him. See you soon!
He is perfect! definitely a Johnson baby. It will be fun to see which kid he will resemble the most!
I've been checking all afternoon for pics of Matthew! You'd never guess he belongs to you. Doesn't look a thing like the rest of the kids....JUST KIDDING!!!! He DEFINITELY belongs to you guys...just fits right in! He's adorable and I'm sooooo happy for you guys! Congrats and Happy Mother's Day Lisa! We Love You! (I can't believe you have SIX kids! You are a REAL mom now!)
So beautiful Lisa!!
Ohhhh....I'm drooling over here! I can't tell you how jealous I am. I love the first few days home with a newborn. I love their smell, their soft skin, their tiny little cries, their tiny little toes, their tiny little bottoms when you change their tiny little diapers. Okay, I could go on and on. I'll just say ENJOY for me!!!!
congratulations, lisa! that's the perfect gift for mother's day. he, of course, is so precious. we are so happy for you and your family.
Oh, I'm so happy to see pictures. I want to hold him and kiss and squeeze him. You will all have to do it for me. He is perfect and definitely a Johnson. What an angel!
Congratulations, he is perfect!!
Ohh! He is so cute! Love that his hair is parted and his sideburns! SUch good pictures, but it makes it even harder to wait to see him in person.
He is so sweet! Look at that gorgeous hair! (I know everyone has commented on his hair already, but I couldn't resist!).
Congratulations!
Seriously, what a cute little guy! He does look a lot like the others - imagine that. Please give him extra kisses and tell him they are from all of us. Love all of you!
He MUST be a Johnson, already smiling perfectly for pictures! Amazing!
Lisa, he's gorgeous. Really. We're so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! I kept checking the blog hoping for pictures. I'm so happy for you that he is here. Hope you are doing well. I'm sure he is being loved lots.
I'm so excited for you. I was trying to guess what his name would be and Matthew was what I was thinking. You are still the #1 mom I look up to. Matthew is lucky to be in the family, just like the other kids said. They are lucky too. You are an amazing family. Loves.
welcome little matthew. We look forward to meeting him. yep....looks like a johnson baby with all that hair. how do you do it? hope you all are doing well!
Congratulations Lisa! I am so glad that little Matthew is finally here. I hope you are starting to feel a bit lighter and relieved! Way to go with SIX kids. You are pretty amazing!
Congratulations Johnson Family!!He is so beautiful. I am glad all went well, we can't wait to see this little guy in person.
I love the name and I love that dark hair. So cute. Congrats!
He is so darn cute. :) Congrats!!!
Congrats Johnson fam! Little Matthew looks lie a keeper. I think he looks the most like Megan, but I'm no expert. hope you are all enjoying him. I bet he hasn't been put down yet.
Congratulations Johnson family. What a sweet little addition to the family. Enjoy your little blessing from heaven. You have a lot of helpers :)
So exciting!! Good job Lisa. You have a beautiful family.
Shaeesta
Beautiful baby!
Post a Comment